When the weather turns bad, public safety professionals around the world turn to the Neese 475 Duty Series Reversible garments for protection. The Duty Series Reversible products are designed to fit the need of fire, police, security and military applications by offering a high visibility and a discreet uniform black reversible garment for ever changing operational environments. These garments are fully reversible and feature snap closures and access ports for work utility. They are made of a special waterproof, windproof, and breathable fabric that ensure wearer comfort. The 475 Duty Series Reversible Coat with 3M Reflective Taping features a leaf collar with hood, badge tab on uniform black side, and 7/8” Silver 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Film around chest and cuffs.
- Polyurethane Coated Nylon
- 48” Long Reversible Raincoat
- Leaf Collar with Hood
- Snap Front Closure
- Slash Openings with Hook and Loop Closures on Dark Side Only
- Badge Tab on Dark Side Only
- 7/8” Silver 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Film around Chest and Cuffs